Best Wireless Routers 2017 – Buyer’s Guide
After giving a thorough research and testing of Superlative High-end Wireless routers, the best three wireless routers to choose from are;
If you want a router that performs under pressure, fits roughly anywhere, and runs with bleeding edge technology like MU-MIMO beam forming; look no further, the TP-LINK Archer C5400 is officially the device to beat.
If you’ve got a large house where the Wi-Fi strains to reach every corner, and your home is filled with people using various devices to access the internet, then the Asus RT-AC5300 Tri-band gigabit router is the router for you. The design won’t be for everyone, but its performance can’t be downplayed – this is an extremely fast and feature-rich router.
Justifies its above-average pricing with unrivalled record-breaking next-generation 802.11ac wireless show. With four antennas and NitroQAM technology, which pushes speeds more still, this router enables wireless performance that can smash the 1GB/sec limit.
NETGEAR Nighthawk X10
Summary: Here it is the wireless router technology that is fiercely fast, very handy for short ranges in most end-user environments and is best wireless router for large space
NETGEAR Nighthawk X10 - AD7200 802.11ac/ad Quad-Stream MU-MIMO WiFi Router with 1.7GHz Quad-core Processor & Plex Media Server (R9000-100NAS)
5 used from $ 339.99
- 802.11ac Quad Stream Wave2 WiFi plus 802.11ad WiFi-Up to 4600+1733+800 Mbps wireless speed
- 60GHz 802.11ad WiFi - Fastest WiFi technology for instant downloads and backup
- Plex Media Server - Use Plex to serve all your media from your external USB drive connected to your Nighthawk X10 router.
- Powerful 1.7GHz Quad Core Processor - Fastest processor for home router for better 4K streaming, VR gaming, surfing, or anything you throw at it!
- High-Performance Active Antennas-Better WiFi coverage & faster speeds
On reviewing and comparing routers similar to NETGEAR Nighthawk X10, has got few unique and interesting specs, as it is first 802.11ad router in the industry. It can operate on 60 GHZ band, in addition to standard 2.4GHz B/G/N and 5GHz AC wireless ; allowing it to deliver bandwidth up to 7Gb/s across all bands. Moving from 1.7 Gb/S provided by 802.11ac alone and gives three separate networks, the rise is massive one. You will surely have all your older and latest devices supported as per the current standards , but will also have devices supported that don’t even exists.
Keeping aside its feature 802.11ad, the X10 is primarily a tri-band router offering every bit of the latest technology present. The discussed routed supports up to 800Mb/s on its 2.4GHz band, up to 1,733Mb/s on its 5GHz band, and up to 4,600Mb/s on its 60GHz band. The combined sum equals 7133Mb/s but net gear has rounded it and advertised as an AD 7200 router. The price at which net gear is offering X10 is $500.
Here it is the wireless router technology that is fiercely fast, very handy for short ranges in most end-user environments and is best wireless router for large space. Much better than other available Wi-Fi routers X01 802.11 ad also known as WiGig offers excellent range and low-latency. Net gear X10 has a built-in Plex server aiding it to stream high definition content on auto. Self sufficient in transcoding 4K video because of gigantic 1.7GHz quad-core Soc , making it the first router t we’ve seen that has ability to catch such level of action without and external assistance.
Linksys Velop Tri-band 3-Pack (WHW0303)
Summary: The price at which it is available is at $484.99 and has many specs aiding it to be best tri band wireless router for home. It is a powerful Tri-Band Wi-Fi system that distributes 100% internet speed to the edge of your home, no hustle and issue of signal degradation if one is moved farther away.
Linksys Velop Tri-band Whole Home WiFi Mesh System Works with Amazon Alexa,3-Pack(WHW0303)
4 used from $ 387.00
- Powerful Tri-Band Wi-Fi System distribute 100% Internet speed to the edge of your home Wi-Fi network without signal degradation if one is moved farther away
- Mesh Wi-Fi solution built to connect with each other in a single network configuration. If a Node loses connection, the remaining units will automatically re-establish Internet connection
- Sleek, ultra-compact modular system with antenna at top for better coverage and designed to keep excess wires out of sight. Has an 88% smaller footprint than the competition
- Powerful Wi-Fi range up to 6,000 square feet
- Linksys App guides quick setup process. It also allows you to set parental controls, guest networks, auto-fix a node using your mobile device plus much more
Cover your home in seamless Wi-Fi with Velop Tri Band wireless. Featuring Tri-Band technology offering a single frequency of 2.4GHZ and dual 5 GHZ frequencies with a complete wireless data speed of up to 2200 Mbps it is an expandable mesh networking. In addition to tri-band connectivity, the Velop Wi-Fi routers support 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi network standards and cover a range of up to 2,000 square feet. The Velop routers each Node is equipped with dual Gigabit Network ports, these are on the base and divided up one for WAN connectivity and the other one for Lan Connectivity. The associated nodes features dual Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports for a reliable wired network connection excellent for Smart TV’s, computers, game consoles and more.
Packed in a beautiful and functional box having magnetic closure The Linksys-Velop Tri Band exudes quality. Simple set-up via the Linksys IOS or Android App lets you o go online within minutes. Velop delivers the Fastest and consistent Wi-Fi speed that we have ever experienced on experimenting using numbered wireless devices. Not disconnecting randomly and delivers such sustainable speed, undoubtedly it is only Wi-Fi system with such advantage.
The price at which it is available is at $484.99 and has many specs aiding it to be best tri band wireless router for home. It is a powerful Tri-Band Wi-Fi system that distributes 100% internet speed to the edge of your home, no hustle and issue of signal degradation if one is moved farther away.
Summary: If you frequently game online or stream 4K video, the Asus RT-AC5300 is a tri-band router that delivers speedy 2.4GHz and 5GHz throughput and offers an abundance of management settings, as well as Multi-User Multiple Input, Multiple Output (MU-MIMO) data streaming.
ASUS RT-AC5300 Wireless AC5300 Tri-Band Gigabit Router, AiProtection with Trend Micro for Complete Network Security
14 used from $ 264.42
- Tri-band (dual 5 GHz, single 2.4 GHz) with the latest 802.11ac 4x4 technology for maximum throughput (5334 Mbps) and coverage (up to 5,000 sq. ft.)
- MU-MIMO technology enables multiple compatible clients to connect at each client's respective maximum speed
- Built-in access to WTFast Gamers Private Network (GPN) of route-optimized servers ensures low, stable ping times for gaming
- AiProtection Powered by Trend Micro provides multi-stage protection from vulnerability detection to protecting sensitive data
- ASUS Smart Connect delivers consistent bandwidth by dynamically switching devices between 2.4 and 5 GHz bands based on speed, load and signal strength
The Asus RT- AC5300 is a smart choice if you require the speed needed for online gaming and high-resolution video streaming. On testing has delivered very fast 2.4GHz and 5 GHz throughput scores , The discussed Wi-Fi router offers array of Management settings, Including Game Boost , that lets you prioritize network for optimal gaming and performance.
Asus RT-AC5300 wireless AC5300 Tri-Band Gigabit Router (S399.99) is designed for large home having requirement for maximum bandwidth for online gaming and 4k video streaming. The technology used is latest 802.11 ac and three individual radio bands so as game-worthy throughput to multiple clients can be delivered. This giant Wi-Fi router is engulfed with features, including Multi-User Multiple management input, game enhancement options, multiple output (MU-MIMO) data streaming, 4X4 data transmissions and a wealth Management settings.
RT-AC5300 wireless router has eight removable and adjustable antennas. The front edge comprises of LED indicators for Power , 2.4 GHz and 5 GHZ band connectivity ,WPS avitivity , WAN and WPS activity. The back contains a WAN port, Gigabit LAN ports, a WAN port, a USB 3.0 port and a Power Button .A 1.4 GHZ dual core processor powers the RT-AC5300, with three individual radio bands (one 2.4GHz bands and two 5GHz bands). It is a device that delivers throughput speed of up to 1000Mbps on the 2.4GHZ band and 2.167 Mbps on each of the 5GHz bands.
Google Wifi System
Summary: Ideal for Parents who wish to limit their children’s internet and time through its family Wi-Fi Feature. Google Wifi will appeal to those who want to create a simplified home wireless network that is easy to set up and maintain.
Google Wifi system (set of 3) - Router replacement for whole home coverage
5 used from $ 260.00
- A new type of connected system for seamless Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home, helping eliminate dead zones and buffering
- Replaces your current router, and works your modem and internet service. It's compatible with major internet service providers including Comcast, Time Warner, and Verizon Fios
- A single Wifi point covers up to 1,500 sq. ft, a set of three covers homes up to 4,500 sq. ft. Wifi points work together so you can add more if you need additional coverage
- Network Assist technology keeps your connection fast by always selecting the clearest channel and fastest band for your devices
- A simple app gets you set up quickly and allows you to see what's connected, prioritize devices, and pause the Wi-Fi on kids' devices
Google Wi-Fi ($299 for the 3 Pack) specifically designed to cover your home with speedy Wi-Fi; is a new entrant in market of attractive Wi-Fi routers. Google Wi-Fi uses a series of satellite modules to deliver dual-band seamless speed in the house without the need for a traditional router that is combined with range extenders. A simple to set up system, looks good and has delivered solid scores in our testing.
Google Wi-Fi 3-pack contains three satellites, a 6.5-foot Ethernet cable, three power cords and quick start guide. Each point provides a coverage of 1500 Square feet; three pack ranging to house with area 4500 square feet. The base has two-gigabit LAN ports and a power port; WAN port and the LAN port can connect to devices like gaming consoles, desktop and home automation hub.
A quad core Arm CPU, 523 MB of Ram, and 4 GB of EMMC flash memory powers each Wi-Fi point present. Each one contains AC1200 (2X2) 802.11 ac and 802.11s (mesh) circuitry along with a Bluetooth radio. Google Wi-Fi offers room-to- room Wi-Fi coverage having a relatively faster coverage. Ideal for Parents who wish to limit their children’s internet and time through its family Wi-Fi Feature. Google Wifi will appeal to those who want to create a simplified home wireless network that is easy to set up and maintain.
Summary: Excellent for users who want to connect with multiple wired clients, such as NAS device, console, printers and home automation hubs.
ASUS RT-AC88U Wireless-AC3100 Dual Band Gigabit Router, AiProtection with Trend Micro for Complete Network Security
6 used from $ 213.43
- 1024-QAM technology - 80% faster 5 GHz at up to 2100 Mbps, 66% faster 2.4 GHz at up to 1000 Mbps
- 33% greater 2.4 GHz coverage with a 4-transmit, 4-receive (4T4R) antenna design, able to reach our widest-ever coverage up to 5000 square feet
- Expansive Connectivity Options: with exclusively has 8 x Gigabit LAN ports for up to eight Ethernet-compatible devices to connect simultaneously
- Powerful 1.4 GHz dual-core processor, Faster USB data transfers enjoy up to over 100 MB/s speed and the router download/upload speed (WAN-LAN throughput) up to 1.8 Gbps
- Smart Connect- Automatically chooses the best band available for you
It is a dual band 802.11ac Wi-Fi router having a huge feature set. Having a price of $299.99 it uses (MU-MIMO) Multiple-User Multiple Input, Multiple Output technology to serve multiple Wi-Fi clients at the same time and no bandwidth is sacrificed. Equipped with many Gigabit LAN ports and USB ports, The RT-AC88U delivers blazing throughput on 2.4GHz and 5 GHz both making it best high end router.
The RT-AC88U has a nice appearance; the front of the router is home to LED indicators for power, wireless activity for dual bands, Internet (WAN) connectivity, Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), LAN connectivity, and USB port activity. It utilizes a Broadcom 1.4GHz dual-core processor and Broadcom’s NitroQAM technology so as to deliver up to 3,167Mbps of combined (theoretical) throughput (1,000Mbps on the 2.4GHz band, and 2,167Mbps on the 5GHz band).
There are a multitude of ports around back, four removable external antennas and eight Gigabit Ethernet ports .Moreover, it has a USB 2.0 port a WAN port, and a Power jack. With this Wi-Fi router you get very fast throughput performance, simultaneous data streaming. It offers extensive management features in a user-friendly interface, QoS settings, a parental control, including gamer friendly and mobile cloud services. Excellent for users who want to connect with multiple wired clients, such as NAS device, console, printers and home automation hubs.
Net gear AC5300 Nighthawk X8
Summary: X8 is a complete package, being one of the fastest, most reliable, tri band routers from Net gear.
Netgear AC5300 Nighthawk X8 Tri-Band WiFi Router (R8500-100NAS)
5 used from $ 255.55
- Get fastest speeds available up to 5.3Gbps. Up to 1,000 Mbps @ 2.4GHz 1024 QAM. Up to 2,166 Mbps @ 5 GHz 11ac 1024 QAM
- Tri-band WiFi delivers more WiFi to more devices. Quad Stream delivers up to four data streams per WiFi band. Smart Connect intelligently selects the fast WiFi band for every device.
- 4 active antennas and 4 internal antennas to amplify and maximize range. 6 Gigabit Ethernet ports-aggregate two for faster file transfers
- MU-MIMO capable for simultaneous streaming of data to multiple devices
- Dynamic QoS prioritizes bandwidth by application and device
Packing in three Wi-Fi bands, plus the latest MU-MIMO and quad-stream technology, Net gear X8 is the current flagship 802.11-ac routers the company has ever made. It include a new active antenna technology for a greater range and speed , partial smart connect for easy Wi-Fi connection , and has six gigabit Ethernet ports. It also has ready cloud and ready share USB access- the latter is for portable hard disks, Flash drives, or even printers, the size of router size is big and costs $349.99.
The X8 is an interesting router to go with, having a huge size and weight, having managed to conceal four antennae inside it chassis and requires only four external “glowing” powered antennas affixed to the back. The Wi-Fi Router is fast and provided 1 x 2.4GHz (1000 Mbps) and 2 x 5GHz (2 x 2166 Mbps) for a total speed of AC 5300. It also has seven LAN/WAN ports, one USB 3.0 and one USB of 2.0 ports/ the router is best for a large home.
X8 is a complete package, being one of the fastest, most reliable, tri band routers from Net gear. The core usage being for large house and many, many connected devices it gives every MU-MIMO and Ethernet connected device total access to whatever internet speed you have. Discussing about the speed that was quiet consistent for 5GHz, and the speed never drop offs, what so ever location inside the home you are taking.
TP-Link Talon AD7200
Summary: The Talon AD7200 supports the latest Wi-Fi technologies that includes beam forming, in which the router directs the Wi-Fi signal to specific clients rather than over a broad spectrum, and MU-MIMO streaming, in which the router sends data to clients simultaneously rather than sequentially.
TP-Link AD7200 Wireless Wi-Fi Tri-Band Gigabit Router (Talon AD7200)
2 used from $ 269.99
- • Connect every device on an incredibly smooth network with complete, ultra-fast in-room coverage using 802.11ad, the latest, most powerful innovation in wireless technology
- • Stream a 4K movie in minutes, and instantly share thousands of files and photos on the 60GHz band
- • AD7200 Multi-band with 4-Stream technology delivers up to 7200Mbps Wi-Fi speeds over 2.4GHz (800Mbps), 5GHz (1733Mbps), and 60GHZ (4600Mbps) bands
- • Faster Wi-Fi for every device with multi-user support from MU-MIMO technology
- • Enjoy high-speed connections without interruption with powerful 1.4GHz dual-core CPU
TP-Link Talon AD7200 ($349.99) delivers a big way, providing sizzling data rates. Its multi user multiple input, Multiple Output (MU-MiMO) are quiet fast. It Used 802.11ad technology, which uses 60GHZ radio band to achieve theoretical throughput speed of up to 4600 Mbps. The latest technology still has issues, such as clients should have Wi-Fi devices that support this technology. The range of current technology is very limited and is only useful for a small apartment.
Talon AD7200 has eight external antennas that can be folded down into the top when they are not being used. The router has all basic features like LED power indicator, Ethernet and internet connectivity, WPS activity, and many more. Also that, the rear panel contains four Gigabit Ethernet ports, a WAN ports, two USB ports and power reset buttons.
Talon AD has a 1.4GHz dual-core processor, one internal antenna, 802.11ac circuitry for communicating over the 2.4GHz and 5GHz radio bands, and 802.11ad circuitry for the 60GHz radio band. The 2.4GHz band has a maximum signal rate of 800Mbps, the 5GHz reaches out at 1,733Mbps, and the 60GHz band can reach speeds of 4,600Mbps. The Talon AD7200 supports the latest Wi-Fi technologies that includes beam forming, in which the router directs the Wi-Fi signal to specific clients rather than over a broad spectrum, and MU-MIMO streaming, in which the router sends data to clients simultaneously rather than sequentially. The Talon AD7200 offers the same user-friendly Web interface used on the TP-Link AC3150.
Linksys WRT AC3200
Summary: The Linksys WRT3200 ACM MU-MIMO Gigabit Wireless router is an excellent choice for users having an interest in Open WRT or DD-WRT firmware distros to customized their router and hence is best wireless router for Business.
Linksys WRT AC3200 Open Source Dual-Band Gigabit Smart Wireless Router with MU-MIMO, Tri-Stream 160 (WRT3200ACM)
10 used from $ 184.99
- Tri-Stream 160 technology doubles bandwidth and the fastest dual-band of any router*
- MU-MIMO technology provides blazing-fast Wi-Fi speeds to multiple devices all at the same time, same speed
- Open-source ready with OpenWrt and DD-WRT® for complete flexibility and customization
- Updated Smart Wi-Fi app to manage and monitor your home Wi-Fi from your device, anytime, anywhere
- 256MB Flash and 512MB of RAM Memory delivers improved data transfer speeds allowing you to do more at faster rates
Adding to the latest addition in Linksys WRT Routers is AC 3200 ($249.99) .Similar to the previous model it allows to eliminate the stock firmware with open source code offering advanced monitoring capabilities and customized setting. It also supports (MU-MIMO) data streaming; simultaneously sending data to compatible clients. AC3200 offers Tri-Stream 160 Technology, which doubles the 80MHz channel width on the 5GHz band to achieve faster speeds.
AC3200 has four adjustable and removable external antennas , series of LED indicators in front for internet , the 2.4GHz and 5GHz radio bands, WPS, the LAN ports, the USB and eSATA ports, and Power. Around back are four Gigabit LAN ports, a WAN port, a USB 3.0 port, a USB 2.0/eSATA combo port, and Reset, Power, and WPS buttons. The Wi-Fi Router is powered by 1.8GHz dual core processor and uses latest 802.11 ac circuitry with support for MU-MIMO . AC 3200 Wireless router can reach to a speed up to 600Mbps on 2.4GHz band and 2600 Mbps on the 5 GHz Band.
The Linksys WRT3200 ACM MU-MIMO Gigabit Wireless router is an excellent choice for users having an interest in Open WRT or DD-WRT firmware distros to customized their router and hence is best wireless router for Business, It offers all of the latest 802.11ac Wi-Fi features, including MU-MIMO streaming and beam forming, and it’s ready for 160MHz-channel-width streaming when compatible clients become available. The WRT3200ACM delivered excellent 5GHz throughput on our tests, and its file transfer performance is second to none.
Linksys AC5400 Tri Band
Summary: The Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit Router might cost top dollar, but you obtain a lot of features and concrete performance for your money.
Linksys AC5400 Tri Band Wireless Router (Max Stream EA9500)
11 used from $ 291.84
- 57% claim based on Tolly report, July 2016. For more detailed information, http://www.tolly.com/DocDetail.aspx?DocNumber=216133
- Tri-Band Wi-Fi offers a third, dedicated high-speed band to eliminate buffering and lag
- 8 Gigabit ports for wired speeds 10x faster than standard Ethernet for your printers, consoles, and Smart TVs
- Enable Seamless Roaming by pairing Max-Stream Routers with Max-Stream Range Extenders. Your device will automatically switch to the strongest Wi-Fi signal as you move around your house
- Backed by 3-Year Warranty and Tech Support
Linksys AC5400 Gigabit router is best tri band router for Large Households, it costs $399.99 and is huge. Featuring eight external antennas, powered by dual-core CPU; this gigantic tri band router has MU-MIMO (multi User Multiple input Multiple output) streaming, plenty of management setting and eight Gigabit LAN ports.
AC5400 has 1 1.4 GHz dual core processor and 802.11 circuitry having three independent Wi-Fi bands i.e. one 2.4GHz band and two 5 GHz band that can reach up to 2166 Mbps. The wireless router supports MU-MIMO data streaming, transmitting data simultaneously rather than sequentially. Also, the beam forming sends data signal directly to client not broadcasting over a wide spectrum. Wi-Fi router has a unique feature of seamless roaming, which automatically connect you to strongest signal as you move from one location to another inside a home.
The management can be done using the Smart Wi-Fi mobile app. The Main page contains Smart Wi-Fi Tools and Router Settings on the left, and eight widgets on the right that you can click to access Wireless, Guest Access, External Storage, Media Prioritization, and Parental Control settings. There’s also a Network Map that displays all connected devices.
The Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit Router might cost top dollar, but you obtain a lot of features and concrete performance for your money. Its eight Gigabit LAN ports make available plenty of space for connecting numerous PCs, NAS drives, printers, and any other wired networking device, and its user-friendly interface offers a generous selection of settings to aid you handle and optimize your network.
TP-Link AC5400 Wireless
Summary: The TP-LINK Archer C5400 is everything you possibly will want out of a high-performance mid-price wireless router, and just a little bit more.
TP-Link AC5400 Wireless Wi-Fi Tri-Band Gigabit Router (Archer C5400)
1 used from $ 282.38
- Enjoy 4K HD video and play online games simultaneously with faster Wi-Fi to all your devices
- AC5400 Tri-Band with 4-Stream and NitroQAM technology delivers up to 5400Mbps Wi-Fi speeds over one 2.4GHz (1000Mbps) and two 5GHz (2167Mbps) bands
- Faster Wi-Fi for every device with multi-user support from MU-MIMO technology
- Smart Connect helps devices run faster by intelligently assigning them to the best available connection
- High-speed connections without interruption with powerful 1.4GHz dual-core CPU and 3 co-processors
The TP-Link Archer C5400($ 249.99) is an utter beast of a router that outperforms the whole thing we’ve experienced before it, but still manages to fill up all its high-speed features into a shell that’s not much bigger than a small book.
This sort of no-frills approach toward design is fine in my book, as long as the router has the performance to support it up (more on that later). At only 1.7 inches tall and a little less than 10 inches broad, the AC5400 is far and away the slimmest router we’ve seen at this price. This means that if you wish for to stuff it into a tight corner in your living room or mount it behind your desk, you’ll have no problem getting it to fit precisely where you need without the extra hassle.
The TP-LINK Archer C5400 features a 1.4GHz dual-core processor that runs beside 3 co-processors (one for each wireless band), tri-band AC5400 wireless, 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz with MU-MIMO beam forming capability, 802.11b/g/n on the 2.4GHz band, eight high-powered antennas, five gigabit Ethernet ports (4 LAN, 1 Internet), one USB 3.0 port, and one USB 2.0 for setting up external storage or adding onboard media servers.
The TP-LINK Archer C5400 is everything you possibly will want out of a high-performance mid-price wireless router, and just a little bit more. It’s compact, well-designed frame hides the beast underneath, the best example of a “wolf in sheep’s clothing” we’ve seen.
How We Choose the Best Wireless Router
Wireless router turn a present internet connection into a wireless signal that tablets and laptop computers can use to connect to the internet without the need for 3G or 4G.
A wireless router is what powers community wifi at many restaurants, libraries, and other such places, making it possible to connect to the internet while you’re there.
Because of our internet-centric society, wireless routers are swiftly becoming a crucial part of any business or household so in this article, we’ll go over some tips on how to choose the best router for you.
When choosing a wireless router, there are several factors to keep in mind.
- Wi-Fi Standard
- Connection speed
- Signal strength
- How many bands the router has?
- How many connections the router supports at the same time?
- What kind of built-in security the router has?
- The router’s upgrade capabilities.
What type of warranty the router’s manufacturer offers?
All of these factors can differ significantly between brands, so finding a router that covers as many of your requirements as possible is very important. While all of these things are imperative in choosing a wireless router, security should always be one of the main concerns you have.
Why You Should Buy a New Wireless Router
As the streaming and downloading online videos continues to accomplish amplified importance in our current connected world, the formation and backbone of your network needs to be built to handle it.
Ever more, even the most vital users are clamoring for bigger capability for how to increase the bandwidth of their favorite websites and applications. Websites like Face book and Google may have become like subsequent nature and it is astonishing how far speeds have come in loading these sites but how much more productive would you be if they loaded even faster?
Individual customers have to race for their bandwidths for their desired websites on their devices since everyone in the household is eating up bandwidth with their own applications.
It is almost unforgivable to try to run a home wireless network on an outdated and outmoded router. The purpose of a router is an Internet distributing device. It stands as a lone but extremely ignored function as the gateway between individual user requests from an assortment of devices. And you wonder why websites load slowly when every person in your house is using the Internet simultaneously on three devices overloading an outdated and inefficient router.
Purchasing a new router can be the most gainful way of invigorating a network. Are you tired of waiting for YouTube videos to load when you full screen them? You should be! Get a gift for the entire family by upgrading to a Flash Router!
Final Words – Wrapping it up
Bearing in mind how the market of wireless routers is pretty drenched, finding the ideal wireless router is by no means an easy task. That’s when lists like these come into aid. The list is cautiously crafted, keeping in mind things like the desires of a customer and how much are they eager to spend on a wireless router.
We expect the list helps you choose the best wireless router according to your financial plan. Do keep in mind that there’s no such thing as a “perfect” constituent, that’s why each router is built to suit the need of diverse consumers. We have added routers that are for budget-oriented consumers as well as the routers that are for networking elites.